Saturday 6 November 2010

How to Organize Your Digital Scrapbooking Supplies... & find it quickly

Find It Quickly: Digital Scrapbook Kit Storage & Organization

What do you do when you've got so many digi scrap supplies on your computer? How long does it take you to find them?

Here's a top class tutorial on how you can effectively organise your digital scrapbook supplies

One of the first things I considered when I started digi-scrapping was the tracking of my kits – who is the designer and where did I buy the kit.  I also had to consider “how” I scrap.  I’m pretty much a kit scrapper.  I like things to coordinate and I have limited time to scrap.  Hunting and pecking through all of my kits for elements to go together isn’t really an option.  I also wanted a means of keeping my digital scrapbooking stuff separate from everything else on my computer.  So that is where I started:

http://www.owltreestudio.com/digi-info/digital-scrapbook-kit-storage-organization

No comments:

Post a Comment