Tuesday 12 October 2010

Perfectly Fitted (Photoshop) - digital scrapbooking tutorial #digiscrap

Perfectly Fitted (Photoshop)
http://www.scrappersguide.com/tips_ps/fitted-ps/

I love frames. I really love old frames. Frames come in all sizes and shapes: stamp frames, oval frames, rectangle frames, square frames, heart frames. Get the picture? When trying to fit my picture into the frame, I worry about space showing. You know, the space where your picture ends and the frame starts. There is an easy way to fix this.

(via Instapaper)

Great tips by Lisa Hanks. I've been using Photoshop for years and there are still things I overlook that could speed up my productivity when digi scrapping and this article shows one of them :)

You might also like my tutorial on creating an out of bounds scrapbook page layout for some more scrapbook page ideas

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment